PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
In running and maintaining ChatEbooks, we may collect and keep personal identification from Users (Visitors). Users may visit and browse ChatEbooks.com anonymously, or they may elect to voluntarily provide personal identification information. This includes information provided through membership registration, the online purchasing process, responding to surveys, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting updates and promos. Users may refuse to supply personal identification information; however,doing so may limit access to certain site-related functionalities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users during their interaction with ChatEbooks.com. Non-personal identification information may include: the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about the Users’ means of connection to our site (i.e.the operating system, the internet service providers utilized, etc.), the number of pages viewed, and resources that you access.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service – The information you provide will help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience – We may use information collectively to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To Improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our site based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Process Transactions – We may use the information you provide when placing an order to process the transaction.
- To Share Information with Third Parties – We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- To Administer Content (Newsletters), Promotions, Surveys or Other Site Features – To send Users information they’ve agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
NOTE: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their purchases. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may in clude company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection/storage,processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS